Somewhere lost myself in fake people, their words, opinions and bitter realities ; but got myself more better by being more empathetic, kind, laughing and trying to be patient (laughs)
I had gone through many terrible things ; but ended up getting best life lessons that would stay forever ❤.
1. The first thing that I learned that stop expecting from people ; expectations always leads to disappointments and disappointments always leads to hatred feeling ; we don't need such energy ; we just need love.
2. How we human beings are from inside ; we see the world with only that eyes.
That's true that this world is beautiful and we have beautiful people out there but still there are fake people and so be cautious of their actions.
3. In this world ; Nobody speaks for anyone and take stand ; so it's your journey and it's your life So; only you have to make a way of your own.
4. Not everyone you are gonna to meet are going to stay loyal ; Some people will you use you as a paper and after using it would throw you in the dustbin by tearing into pieces or fragments.
5. Words hurts more than actions do ; There will be people who are gonna to judge to and you would make opinions of you. In someway it's gonna to hurt you and surely it would make you cry. Their opinions doesn't matter at all and you lead your life ; not they.
6. Quality matters the lost ; not the quantity. It's not about how many friends you have but it's all about what quality of people you are surrounding your life with.
Originally posted on 27.03.2020 and reposting on 27.03.2021
Years changed. But the pandemic didn't. I had these thoughts in my mind at the beginning of pandemic. Again, there's a rapid increase of covid cases in my city and I couldn't stop pondering about the question in my poem. Will I ever get an answer?