Kerala flood, rains: The donations are exempted from income tax as well as Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010.
Help Kerala flood victims: How to contribute to CM’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF)
1. Contribution can be made directly by going to https://donation.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in
* The payment procedure is simple, secure and easy
*Once you log on to the website, click on the donate menu and fill the Online Donation Form.
* Basic information like email Id, name and phone number will be asked.
*It will then redirect you to a payment gateway where you can pay through net banking, credit cards and debit cards. In some cases, before you reach the payment gateway, they may ask you to verify via captcha.
* Once the transaction is successful, you will get a payment success notification on the display as well as on your email address. This includes a certificate from the principal secretary (finance) as well as a 100 per cent tax exemption certificate.
2. Money can be contributed by cheque/DD or internet banking.
* In case you plan to send to mail a cheque/DD, you can address it to
The Principal Secretary (Finance) Treasurer, Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund, Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
3. Donate Online
If you choose to donate online, account details are as follows:
Bank : State Bank of India (SBI) Account Number : 67319948232 Branch : City Branch, Thiruvananthapuram IFSC : SBIN0070028 PAN: AAAGD0584M Account Type: Savings SWIFT CODE : SBININBBT08 Name of Donee: Chief Ministers Distress Relief Fund Address :Govt of Kerala District: Thiruvananthapuram State Kerala Pin 695001