--Write an argument poetry.--
For today's challenge choose a popular saying or proverb and write an argument against it in the form of a poem. If you can use your own - or someone else's - experience, to support your argument, all the better. Here are a few proverbs to help you start off but you can use proverbs other than the ones mentioned here as well.
- What goes around comes around
- Laughter is the best medicine
- All good things come to those who wait
- Revenge is a dish best served cold
- If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder