1. Say 'NO'. Say No to the things that hinder your growth, that don't serve any purpose, that stops you from being you.
2. Don't only write about self-love, but practice it.
3. Give yourself time, time to feel and heal. Cry, Cry your heart out.
4. Embrace yourself, your weakness, your strength, your habits, your thoughts, and YOU.
5. Cut people that don't serve any purpose, who became just a formality.
6. Stop being at places that drowns you, where only you are the giver, where your energy drains.
7. Be rude, sometimes you are allowed to be rude in order to be at balance with your kindness
8. Make yourself happy, make yourself a priority, Keep you above everyone else.
9. Stand infront of a mirror, and accept yourself the way you are, accept everything about you, the weird in you, the sad in you, the happy in you, the confused in you, the dumb in you, Accept just accept.
10. Do everything, just for you and you and YOU. -sakshi
1. I realized that there is always more to a person than what he/she portrays to the world and most people who seem rude and entitled are often the loneliest.
2. I understood that there are many other factors that lead a person to take other for granted and sometimes you can’t control it.
3. I learned that you can do only so much to help someone cope with their problems and you can only provide comfort and nothing else.
4. I realized that going out with people doesn’t define friendship but staying in when they need you the most do.
5. I learned that surviving isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
6. It’s always easier to prioritize when you are stuck between two places in your life by thinking about the possible consequences for each decision.
7. I realized that it’s so much better to acknowledge a problem; at the time it occurs than to wait for the correct moment to address it. (Side note: There’s no such thing as a correct moment personal experience)
8. The Yes-Man policy works but not always.
9. You can almost always control what you say but when you can’t you needn’t feel guilty about it, for it was hidden in some part of your brain.(very very true and important)
10. It’s okay to sometimes cancel your plans just because you don’t feel like going.
11. There’s no compulsion for you to socialize if you are an extrovert, you can switch off if you want to.
12. I learned that there is no lack of opportunities; we just need to stop questioning our abilities.
13. I am not just saying this but there are no ugly people, just people with an ugly past.
14. Sometimes it’s okay to judge a book by its cover and oftentimes your gut does pick that right book.
15. Love has no limits. There are no hard fast rules of who you can fall in love with or how quickly you are allowed to love someone. Not a single person on this planet has the right or authority to create rules about intangible things. Love is love, plain and simple.
16. You can not control how people react to a situation. You can do your very best to try to lessen the blow or to keep the explosion contained but this will rarely help. Let them react how they must, it is their way of coming to terms with what is happening.
17. I learned how you can always leave the fragments of your worst life in the past and move forward with your life. A fresh start is always an option (and a good one atleast I believe so)
18. I learned the importance of letting your loved ones know that you love and appreciate what they have done for you because life is way too short to hold it all inside.
19. You are you and I am me and that is okay. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but in the wise words of Big Sean, “it’s greener where you water it.” Stop trying so hard to find flaws in your physicality and focus on your brighter aspects. That big mole on your nose? That makes you, YOU. The way you bite your lower lip when you’re nervous? That makes you, YOU. The books you read, the songs that make you cry, the things you find attractive in someone else; all these make you, YOU. And there is no one else like YOU. And that is okay. (atleast according to me it is)
20. Choose happiness. I’m sure you’ve heard before that happiness is not a destination. Maybe it isn’t. Or maybe it is. Either way, if you choose to be happy during your journey, your destination will be so much happier and full of love that you’ve collected along the way. Although it’s not such a bad thing to be sad sometimes. Don’t repress your tears. Let them flow. And after you’re done, choose to be happy for what’s yet to come. Try not to cry for the same reason again.(not eveything here I said is implied)
21. Stop and look up at the sky. This world is getting faster and changing rapidly every millisecond. It’s okay if you feel like you’re behind. It’s not a competition; stop trying so hard to catch up. You’re breezing past momentary blessings because you’re too busy searching for temporary satisfaction. Take a break sometimes and let the universe pull you in into her vast arms. That’s a billion year old hug and you better appreciate it from time to time.
22. You have to take things as they come. Don’t try to figure everything out beforehand because you will soon realize that you will spend far too long re-configuring it all later.
23. You can always tell when someone is putting effort in. They either want to talk to you or they don’t, they either have time for you or they don’t. Don’t be fooled by fake “I’m sorry’s” and “I’m just busy,”. People either put in the effort you deserve or they run the risk of losing you. It is just that simple. (harsh but true)
24. Stop destroying yourself. I know life sucks and people aren’t who they claim to be, but that’s not your fault. A moment of destruction can hinder you for years. You are as beautiful as the day the galaxies came together to produce this beautiful world we live in and nothing and no one can compare to that. If you want to destroy anything, destroy the old you. And replace it with a fresh, loving, kind bundle of ethereal beauty that is the new you.(very very important)
This is my last post, I hope this might be helpful, Thank you everyone for being a part of this journey! This place was like my home and has a very special place in my heart.. Like everyone else's.. I've met some very beautiful souls here,,, and I'm thankful for all the love that you all gave.. God bless you all! See you on the other side