I'd not want to regret falling in love being loved. I'd not want to go back to the past either to make things right. I'd rather make a present.
1) When I'm busy you have to understand even if your heart hurts you have to. I'll do the same. There's dawn after dusk.
2) If we stitch our soul with the needle and thread call love. There's always the option of tearing up. No, you aren't caged. You have the freedom to choose between love and loyalty.
3) I need assurances that you're not disappearing any time soon, I'm always scared not just for losing you but also not getting a way to find out. But then again, What is guaranteed except death?
4) Even if we end up losing each other. I'd never want you to lose as a friend that means if staying friends is only the way left then it's fine by me. I'd rather stay friends than to lose you completely.
5) Acceptance is the key to love. For me, love is acceptance. I accept your affection and also wrath. Love and also hate. I accept you the way you are your ability as well as weakness. Everything you have to offer I'm ready to hold.
6) Understanding, I do understand you even if I pretend not to, trust me. You make me so comfortable and happy. Since love makes us blind we have to understand each other situation and condition act accordingly.
7) I don't know if there's a thing as such exist but let's assume it does. You have every right to unlove me. If falling in love was a choice I would still fall for you. I would. So, don't hate me for choosing something against you if falling out of love isn't a choice then I would still betray a choice.
8) I believe in the power of the moment if tomorrow you judge me for today's action than trust me. I would unlove you a thousand times more than the love I ever did.
9) I love you in the present that belongs to me future doesn't past is gone.
10) Don't call me a cheater if someday I had to choose someone who isn't you. If you ask me an ordeal of my innocence. Will you be able to smoke the ashes of my love?