"97% of climate scientists agree that climate change is real" Everytime I hear this sad fact, I always wonder about the other 3%, were they all poorly educated at some wit and soul destroying university, or were they all simply born lacking a "common sense" chromosome?
I'm certain that you are all aware of this already, but I have to mention it for the purposes of this collab with with a brilliant young friend of mine here @poeticheus , here's the latest of enormous tragedies concerning climate change :
The Australian bushfires (up to the latest count that I'm aware of), have claimed over 2 dozen human lives, 3000 homes, and an Australian Professor has estimated that over 1 billion (yes with a B) animals have perished .
Shameful Deliberate Ignorance
Climate change deniers You stoke and flame my ire Especially those three percent Of "so called" climate scientists Forsaking future Generations @john_solomon
No longer is there any symphony Now barely lasts my melody I cry, not because of melancholy I cry because of your tyranny Yet you deny...What a pity @poeticheus
Not only does Australia possess some of the most beautiful masterpieces of nature, it is also home to our very own dearest @jarraley.
Below is a satellite picture of the most recent and disturbing effects of climate change, the Australian bushfires.
On the first day of the year Two kingdoms rattle nuclear sabers The United States and North Korea Two impulsive and unpredictable leaders Set the stage for frightening theatre Do they really understand what's at stake The devastation and innocent lives they'll take I'm certain that there is a diplomatic solution After all, human life is a sacred Institution But in reality, War lines many pockets Young men die so the wealthy can profit I would love to see them stand before the Father And try to explain why they didn't bother To put a stop to this utter madness And created so much grief and sadness