The day you break up it feels like your world has ended because you go in a state of massive shock you have never imagined that this would happen to you one day but it happened may be all of a sudden for you but it was already planned by the person whom you loved it was just you were unaware. But trust me after experiencing all pain you'll be changed completely.
1. You'll become indestructible.
2. You'll become successful
3. You'll spend more time with school friends.
4. You'll learn Life is not only about gf-bf there is much more in it.
5. You'll get to know that your parents love you more than anyone else in the universe.
6. You'll travel more.
7. You'll find a new muse.
8. You'll start takin gud care for yourself
9. You'll spend more time with yourself.
10. You'll start admiring yourself.
11. You'll still spend more time in the showers but this time to enjoy it not to hide tears.
12. If you are a woman trust me when you walk on the street all men will look at you in a desiring way and if you are a man many women will keep their eyes on you because you are the new you charismatic attractive confident and may be a bit of attitude.
13. You'll guide others that how to get out of depression how to heal and most importantly you'll become the better version of yourself.
14. You'll see your life in a new way or i would say in a better way.
15. You'll start getting paid compliments for your looks your confidence and the way you talk and its all because of that pain which you've beaten.
16. You'll see that everyone wants to be like the new you And that would be the time to look into the mirror and tell yourself you've made it.
17. And the best part is You'll be really happy to know the real you and you'll realise that you were living someone else's life in that relationship.
18. Eventually You'll accept the fact that your life is beautiful and you were lucky to got rid of the person who was never loyal to you.
19. You'll start believing in god again and you'll realise god was always with you and may be you cry this time because god always loved and saved you.
20. And one day the one who prays a lot will hold you forever.
The breeze you saved me from, wrapping around, The shield of warmness, to cover around, There is love behind those arms, hiding us, Wiping those tears, promising togetherness, The souls wishing each other as one, so the hearts, Beating against each other, for each other, Feeling the unusual solace, Being each other's essential, Warming hearts, in the silence, I can hear us breathing, the calmness it gave, The pain this cure shreds off, Into pieces more and more, Collecting minute moments we chose to stay still.
We will remain still forever, Gazing in each others eyes, no matter if the world turns up everything, Against our love... I will always keep you cuddled, Like the poetries do with it's words. I will clasp your hand even in storms of hatred, Will surround you as clouds, Around the mountains drizzling the drops of ardour. Let the time to be envious, Not to detach us to pass through. Will behest our heart to portrait us both in the deepest soft corner which will be recalled by us, On our last breath. promise me for everything because in my nothing also i find you everytime.