How often do you wonder , why me ?! I think a lot about it , especially when the things get tough and it seems like the whole world's burden is on my shoulders.
This mind behaviour of mine pushes me into a loop of overthinking and tends to get me restless. I am always tensed and assume the worst . My mind gets blocked and I can't think straight . I hurt my people by being rash , I take off my pressure on them.
Keeping calm during a crisis is a life skill. Mind you , the definition of crisis isn't the same for everyone.
I also ask myself do we mature as we age or do we mature with experiences?! I lean towards the latter . The more we see and experience, the more we are exposed , the more our understanding.
I see myself being more of an observant than the chatterbox. I consiously choose my battles . I understand there is no point is spending energy and time on everything.
Yeh , life is tough but as I always say and believe, it is beautiful too. If all is always well, won't it be boring? I guess life needs its share of spices too !
* Life is passing by and here I am thinking about my next meal. Should i condemn myself for not concentrating enough or to hug myself for showing signs of improvement after what I have been through ?!
* I once used to like sitting out and enjoying this just before the rain moments. Guess I have had too much of it. When do we get to travel again ?!
* People are fighting in the name of Lord . I am having an internal crisis as to where do people like me fit it ~ not into God, not against Him ? Neither a believer nor an atheist. Just a soul unraveling her life.
* Keep dreaming about home and yet has calls with parents limited to 15 minutes. My main point of interest is my dog back at home. I tell myself , I am ensuring my parents do not miss me much as I am limiting my emotions to them. Whom am i fooling ?! They are waiting to hug and kiss me.
* Loneliness is an addiction . It gets renamed into living my life on my terms . Not that am complaining , but it's ok to have someone else in this concrete jungle once in a while to keep company over coffee or wine. But, isn't now the time for social distancing ?! Maybe , i should have got a roommate long back. No use thinking now.
* All these thoughts happening simultaneously along with , tonight shall I watch Suits season 9 or just the complete this Agatha Christie book , or just hit the bed .
shraddha_shrivastavaHi! Can you please do me a favor? I urgently need few subscriptions on our POETRY CUM MOTIVATIONAL channel. Kindly extend your support if you find it worth....The link is in my bio...
The present one is the latest voiceover in AMITABH BACHCHAN'S voice on the famous poem "Tu Chal" from PINK!
poetrydeliveryBeautifully worded piece my poet brother the first glance so new to keep staring should make it old but yet feels new the whole time..... please tell me if I got right...... amazing write.