Writer's law of attraction is an abstract force, an unwritten law, sprouting tiniest letters to giant universe of writing.
Writers are God for the reason they give life to lifeless souls wandering to liberate from decaying melancholies, killing them with black holes of darkest bruises, where light too gets scared to enter.
But deep inside in the center of heart, there lies a different world, completely dry and withered like maple leaves after a fresh breeze of autumn.
And when the first raindrop of ink falls on these burnt lifeless veins, the branches of hope starts crawling like a kid starting new journey towards life.
Writers magnetic force attracts all sobbing hearts and happy hearts to buckle them together for synchronising pains and sorrows equally just like one hemisphere of Earth enjoying the delightful sun, and other half seeing their silent screams twinkling in the stars in the secret and haunting night canvas.
Lemme tell you writers are horribly divine creatures because when you share your pieces of misery puzzle, they would dig out their darker version to match your broken piece of puzzle and eventually joining all silhouettes of puzzle turning into a complete picture which again gives your soul a time-lapse of seasons; giving you a choice to again live a life the way you wished for!
Writer's law of attraction stitches 12 laws like 12 months giving you 365 reasons to fly like a astronaut in the gravity of words:
1. Tortures turn to opportunities. When you were hanging the rope of suicide, the writer in you for the final time called for a farewell feast and as a ray of hope, you became your own therapist and vanished the storm of depression!
2. Full stop never bids a good bye, a coma accompanies it and the journey of semicolon (life) continues.
3. Big bang of aspiring writer creates wonder where day and night bows down to this miracle in form of metaphors.
4. A writer is always a better lover than Romeo and Juliet, as he is a self lover, poetry loves him and in this world there is no force till date who could separate this aesthetic bond.
5. No matter whatever you are facing, he will beautify your any phase to a miraculously admiring vibe by sprinkling his poetic hues like an angel leaving his sparkle to your prayers.
6. He never asks for fame and greed as he is already carrying a universe in him. What he would ask for is a beautiful crescent smile on your face just to make you glow in pitch darkness too.
7. Nothing is inanimate object to him. Even a hectic traffic jam of life will bloom to cherry blossoms when he would kiss his pages with moist lips dripping hearty words.
8. Writer will always be an invisible hand pulling you back into life, rescuing you from drowning in the whirlpool of hatred.
9. A writer will make you a believer of love, doesn't matter you have become an atheist of love or not, but you will again be a devotee of love when his holy melodious verses would echo again in your soul.
10. A writer would thrive to learn anything and everything to make you dance out of joy, to roll your tears out of joy!
11. A writer will make any fragile heart a strong heart, capable enough to inhale pain and exhale kindness.
12. Writer's law of attraction downpour like rains of June, drenching soul in immortal Inks of poetry.
~ A 21 year old homosapien and a 13.8 billion year soul scribbling some honest traits of a writer.
As we try our best to forget our terrible past and start a new,it keeps haunting us to the extent that we lose control on our own emotions.Obviously everyone has their own nightmares sucking out their positive vibes from their brain...To make matters worse the people around taunt and render us unstable.If anything goes wrong whether intentionally or not,they are ever ready to point fingers on us and remain blind to ur agonizing pain.What worse could be more than this? There is negativity everywhere ruling the world with iron fist and the positivity is dying out.All we could do is stay aloof from this negativity and try to infuse positivity and that is possible only by patience.We can't expect anything or wait till we get what we want but atleast we could try to help ourselves and definitely there will be a ray of hope emerging from the darkness.Patience might sound quite bitter to us but that yields a better harvest if we practice it in the long run.The one with a great deal of patience always got what he wanted and nothing could stop him... It takes a matter of time to heal deep wounds and let good things to rejuvenate... #potential#traits
vishakhapandeyHi! I will be highly pleased if you can do me a favour! I urgently need few subscriptions on my bestie's channel. Kindly extend your support if you find it worth! The link is in my bio!! Thanks for your precious time.
I am sure all the videos will be able to touch your soul deep.
Btw I am following you n reposting your quote so that more people can know n follow you! Keep inking...
Talent is priceless adornment,it enhances ur identity,recognition,makes u feel complete.It's like going on a quest for a hidden treasure.U gotta dig ur brain to look for it just like hunting for a gem in a vast world.It paints ur true picture. #traits