Thank you @writersnetwork ❤(4) You made my day Though cliché, yet this post is a gentle reminder for all of us. Therefore, please read the complete post. ________________________________
1. I don't know how to write. Yet, I find myself immersed in the pool of thoughts that are perhaps the result of the circumstances that circumference my mind with the wires of emotions.
2. Just as the autumn sheds it's leaves in crimson yet each crimson is different. Likewise, so many writers attempt the same topics yet each one has it's own differentiable essence. They may use the same words, yet their creation is different.
3. We all have two eyes, two ears, one nose and lips. Yet, we all look different just like our gadgets. They are similar yet different.
4. Betwixt the particles of air travels the particles of our sound and gets communicated to the desired person.
5. Just as the swift movements of a renaissance painter seems effortless yet alive, in the same way our breath keeps our system open to enjoy our surroundings or else we may be numb.
6. We feel the Zephyr, enjoy a visual treat of gigantic cerulean waves, seraphic sunrise and sunset, serenity of virvidescent trees which is articulated with an amalgamation of Science, as if Science and Art are twins that are inseparable both physically as well as mentally.
7. We use hyperbole, alliteration, metaphor, simile etc to garner our poetry with a beauteous touch. In the same way, different moments of happiness, sadness, obstacles beautify our life instead of making it monotonous.
These things have lost their importance because of their regular nature. And we think that these things are done by us, and we think that we are the rulers of this world and everything is happening in accordance with our need.
And in the due process we put 'I' on the pedestal What if One day we wake up to find that 1. Our mind has filled its space with the void instead of thoughts?
2. Our faces look like facades of similarity?
3. Our tongue makes movements to bring out our voice but our larynx has failed to harmonise with our mouth?
3. We become hypoxic and our countless breaths needs a count to keep us alive?
4. We are surrounded by the monochrome colour of darkness and we are bereft of all the beauty that evokes our five senses?
If such things happen, they will draw a line of oblivion where anything will be everything and everything will be nothing and nothing will turn to infinity.
Therefore, we should insert this 'I' into 'HIM', instead of offering garland of laurel to it , and surrender ourselves completely because he is the one who is writing, speaking, working through us. All the artwork that we do, belongs to him for he has created our minds and he is the only one who is working through them. Therefore, we should be grateful to HIM for making us a part of his artwork. And we should respect all the other forms of HIS artwork.
_create_23True feelings delivered. We often forget to thank and appreciate the usual in order to find the unusual and uniqueness. Thank you for the reminder! Wonderfully potrayed. Congratulations on WN repost!
The walls of my heart Were still bleeding from The wounds of the past The dripping memories just Covered the dept of every scars Trying to aid, a hand approached The heart, it shivered Nobody till date cleansed the blood course Well, it was dubious to stop the bleed Plastering, bandaging added only displease An idea that broke the frozen laws He started opening the damaged inclosures The hands they never stopped the pace Slowly slowly the image was replaced I peeped into the chambers That remained closed since long A skillful artist had replaced Everything I could imagine was His face was patterned in deepest gore I sighed seeing the mural sights A fresh Fresco of memories awaited with warmth.
Fresco: Fresco of yours whispers, 'Oh my lover, I don't want to be the owner of the wall of your home, I want to be owner of your home.' My eyes smile And emotions snuggle to me. Fingers touch you And inner voice gives you promise, 'Oh! My heart, you are the owner of my home, you are the owner of my life, give me permission, I want to jump over every citadel to win your love.' #fresco #wod #pic is credited to rightful owner