You can feel love in any way , whether it is a person or the memories of a person, whether it is having your degrees in your hand and medals and trophies on your wall , there is love in everything you just need to feel it through your soul and hold it untill it is there
Love isn't being together always , you can love a person if he/ she is miles away
Being Happy in his happiness is also a form of love Love has no boundaries, no rules, no excuses. Love is when you feel sad because you got less time to make dua for them Love is when you cry in sujood and ask every single thing for them Love is when you talk to Allah about them every time ❤️ LOVE IS JUST LOVE ♥️
Happiest Janamashtami to everyone! ❤️❤️❤️ The countdown is over now and the birth anniversary of ShriKrishna is finally there! The God who is the heart throb of simple damsels to sophisticated yogis was born on midnight, his deeds are loving and a reservoir of unlimited joy for all beings. His nectarian words inspire every genius out there. To such Bhagwan, I pay my heartfelt obeisances!
This poem/prayer is a special one in the sense that it contains eight verses and every word in each verse beings from the same letter. Its an older prayer I wrote 2 years back but couldn't post. For this occasion it seemed perfect! However, I couldn't plan a surprise for my little Krishna though he did surprise me by coming to my house in beautiful vigrahas. Oh ShriHari, how would I even bless you?
ally_18@shrihari_nandini awesome! You made it a whole dear. How sweet,this time he surprised you❤️ he must be knowing of your mischievous planning in his every single occasion, that's why he thought of to capture you mind today HAPPY JANMAASHTAMI NANDINI! Little ShriHari may bless you always!❤️
Welcome aboard to a brand new challenge Hosted by - Pillar
I expect all those who are interested, to be a part of this to complete the challenge and more than that to enjoy doing this to the fullest.
This challenge would be bounded like most challenges are but interestingly, those boundries won't be drawn by me but then who?
It'll be the partner you have chosen but how?
Good question, Pillar.
- The challenge will start with all pairs to chose between #beloved / #pourlove . The partners WON'T make different choices, it should be a unanimous choice or you both can agree on choosing any one of the hashtags alternatively. Totally your choice.
- Once you reach any of the chosen hashtag, you both will scroll under that hashtag and find my post.
- The question in that post will be answered by both partners in three words. Only THREE words. Please, do not start writing paragraphs there. *The more absurd and confusing the words, the more difficult and fun it will be for your partner*
- You both will find another comment under that post by me, you will find another choice given by me. You both will choose any one and move one.
- Continue doing the same until you reach a post where I have given no choice in the comment section. That is where the first segment of the challenge ends.
- When you end the first segment, give me a call by tagging me in the comments by saying "First segment done, pillar". Once I check that you are done with the first segment well and good, you can move on for the next task.
- In the next segment, it becomes an individual task, you'll have to answer all those questions you picked up, with the words YOUR PARTNER has dropped there.
You don't have to stick to the answer your partner tried to give, you can obviously give your own spice to it. Try to make it as creative and full of emotions you can.
- The piece will be written individually by each one. It can be a poetry, story, anecdote, a concrete poem, anything! The genre is free. Comedy, thriller, horror, dark, again anything.
Be creative while answering with three words. Remember those will somehow be used to write writeups.
pillars_of_life_@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz It is eventually an individual task but you need a partner for the first segment. Or I have a suggestion for you, ask anyone to help you with the first segment, after that you can only write the writeup in the second segment it is anyway an individual task.