We are glad to see your posts, that's very unique and creative, would you like to work with us in our next anthology? The book will be published internationally with your name on the front cover and copies of it will be give to you.
Contact us for more details. Thank you If you are intrested kindly contact with us Charchit khandelwal Instagram- k_charchit Mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org
हमने आपकी रचनाएँ पढ़ी, वह सभी अद्वितिय हैं। हम आपको अपनी नई पुस्तक में सहयोग देने के लिए आमंत्रित करना चाहते हैं। पुस्तक आपके नाम के साथ प्रकाशित होगी साथ उसकी प्रतियां भी आपको दी जाएंगी। आपको सम्मानित करते हुए स्वर्ण पदक भी दिया जाएगा।
अधिक जानकारी के लिए संपर्क करें।
धन्यवाद Insta - kanis.hkasharma420 Mail - email@example.com
Yes we do! Cause sometimes even if you know you are going to pass the phase alone , You still need assurance love affection as a collateral To make yourself triumphant. It's mostly collective process where your role is 90 percent and people around you are the remaining 10 percent that is equally essential.
wordsoftheetwilightYes @supasesh we go through the pain or any extreme emotion alone.Its our soul that passes every point .The loved ones around know we are experiencing something and all they can do is make us believe in ourselves and motivate. The success or failure Good or bad Pain or healing. They are there making us keep our mind in check. Glad you liked it❤️❤️❤️
azazelYou haven’t posted in a little while, I miss the drops of your soul that would appear on my recommend page. I really do hope you are doing well in the life friend.
dreambeliever@azazel ~ Thank you for your lovely message, it really meant a lot. They are right what they say about time. It takes time to heal espcially when it comes to loss, but it takes a lot longer to find inspiration once again. I am well, my friend. I hope I find you the same.
As a human we tend to have our lives similar to that of thousands others. The pain ,the suffering,the situations,the behaviours,the victory,the issues,the love,the care and countless other emotions and situations. When we speak about them to others, We realise they also somewhat have faced similar situations or have been into that before . This sets the point of connection between you both and opens a new phase of acquaintance that's connected with feeling.