Most of us are dead at 30, but burried in our 80's. This life of ours is such a beautiful opportunity to explore ourselves and exhibit the best version to the world. Let's not waste it by wasting time.
I am compiling a book about and have an opportunity for you. Kindly DM me to my Instagram account : @heart_scribes. Hoping for a positive response. Please don't mind if I have already contacted you. INDIANS HAVE SPECIAL OFFER (LIMITED TIME ONLY)
* I'm glad, that I never meet anyone that I knew online. They're likely only look good in pictures. (Same like me. Haha..) #sarcasm (really?)
* & rejecting me, instead of accepting me, is their choices. (I'm not their type & they are not really my type, either.)
* Would we end-up regretting it, if we chose each other?
* The almost-relationships are better than fighting with an ex, though.
* My worth canNOT be validated by men!
* Love will find me, at the right time ⌚ & at the right place. My real soulmate is the right-man. ❣️
* He's NOT someone dogmatic, who think he's always right since beginning and then cause me crying in tears, after lots of arguments.
* He's just someone-special, who will always stay right by my side, doesn't see me as problematic, make me feel safe out of fears, causes my eyes ️️ shining with joy and give me lots of sincere compliments.
* Instead of finding love, I should just have to... keep loving myself.
* If we keep wasting water, there will be too much water in the waste-water treatment that need to be treated. Then, we will be shocked when there's no more water that can be used for our livelyhood, one day, that we may have to use rain-water etc. instead.