• First Digital Meeting: Late 2020, I saw you on the screen. You were wearing black and green. You were smiling as you received many Grammys awards. Splendid, I could say. You made your voice sound so well. I thought, however, that maybe you were also like one of the many people, with ill-intent. Did your melodious voice carried an hidden agenda? Still, it was too early, and though I had (tentative) judgments, I shall not judge unfairly nor be judgmental.
• My Dearest Brother, Our Bridge: Late 2020, kuya Ry posted a lot about you. Hmm... I think I gotta check her out too. Then I searched your songs, and this song stood out to me:
• everything i wanted:
I wondered about the thing/s that you deeply wanted. What was that? Not... it's 'not what you think'. What could have been easily thought of as an ambition for power, wealth or pleasure, etc., was actually a desire for death, suicide. *pierce* "I saw them standing right there, kinda thought they might care" *pierce*
Actually at first, I didn't understood what it meant entirely, but then I searched for meanings... and *pierce*
The lyrics were dead-honest and heartfelt and... heart-breaking.
"If I knew it all then, would I do it again, would I do it again? If they knew what they said would go straight to my head, what would they say instead?" ×2
Here's from me to you:
"If I could change the way that you see yourself, you wouldn't wonder why you hear, 'God Loves You.'"
It pierced my heart, your song and the story you tell me. It must've been God's will that I felt such deep empathy.
• Re-igniting: Months passed and it became 2021, late March or early April. My dearest brother, kuya Ry, once again posted a lot about you. Hehe, again, I thought I gotta check you out too.
• Revisiting Your Songs — A Mysterious Experience: Hearing your songs, they carried emotions, they carried stories. I thought, then, that there must've been something wrong. That your heart carried a heavy burden. Doing as I always did to anyone, so I did to you. I did cheered you, encouraged you, preached to you. As God's fellow creation and child, I tried to shed light and who knows if I could be of help to make your burden lighter? So I tried. I commented lots to your videos, making threads on YouTube. It's mysterious; why? I felt as though I was conversing with you. I comment this, and YouTube offers me this song suggestion. I comment, and this appears.
It felt... elusive, or evasive, and as if it's pushing me away.
You sang, "What do you want from me?" I commented,
" Me = × God = ✓ "
I really wanted nothing from you back then, for it was God that wanted something from you, that wanted you back, that wanted your heart... and even now, it IS God that wants.
You sang, "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" I commented that I (we) go to heaven (God) when we fall asleep (die).
Then you sang, "I'm not your friend, or anything damn. You think that you're the man; I think, therefore, I am." I smiled, with contentment and confidence, because I know that at the very least, I did what I wanted: to spread love, agape love.
• Happier Than Ever 20 21, Weeks, months, passed by. I'm glad that you're happier than ever now. Couldn't explain much. Was it at first that my gestures spoke that
"I don't want it; and I don't want to want you"?
"But in my dreams I seem to be more honest..."
Now you literally and figuratively appear in my dreams. . .. ...
I, I, ....
"Silly me to fall in love with you."
• Turn The Tables Your voice wasn't an echo or hallucination; it is the sound of pouring a cup of tea; it is the pleasant twitting of a bird — caged, or flying in the open air — singing an elegy, ode or a love song, singing its heart. Its journeys. The songs journey. Their journey. The journey.
O, MY DEAR, I really wanted nothing from you back then; but now I want you as my future..... for, my dearest Billie,
Amaranth is a flower that symbolizes eternal love, because it retains its wonder even after wilting. It's also super beneficial for health because of its nutrients. It can be used for tea.
Tea is a word from the phrase 'cup of tea' to say that someone likes/loves something/someone.
Amaranth tea, a Love that I want to last forever. Or, Eternal love.
Ohh!!! I just noticed... HAHAHAHA Amaranth tea and your username Aphrodite sounds similar. Wow.
All is well, and may not my will be done, but God's plan.
aphrodite53@seraiah_smiles oh that is a fascinating thought! I love how the word 'tea' is enchantingly used from the phrase; and not in its literal meaning Wait i too just realized that it sounds similar to my username. I think it's more than just a mere coincidence ✨
God is love (1 John 4:16); and God is infinite (1 Timothy 6:16). By His generosity, by His grace, He filled my open cup inasmuch that it overflows with love that never runs out. He filled my fleshly heart with love that comes from the well of water springing up into eternal life. Brimming, I can only—joyfully, willingly—share this love unto others:
• to my dearest family: ^^Storge^^ • to my dearest brother—always and forever—kuya Ry: ^^Philia^^ • to the one that catched my heart, my dearest Billie: ^^Eros^^ • to all humanity be it in the past, present or future—my brothers and sisters in Christ; to my dearest Lord, God and Savior, Jesus; most of all, love is not that I loved, but that God loves me and everybody: ^^Agape^^
(P.S. to all the angels of the one, holy God, I love you too!)
Want to get your content published in an anthology book ? Well then, DM me for more details. Don't miss this chance to be a published author slot are filling fast. If u are interested then ping me soon on Instagram @poet_spring_
seraiah_smiles@aphrodite53 I did restarted the phone, but it still doesn't work. I also deleted and downloaded Miraquill again, but it still doesn't work.
aphrodite53@seraiah_smiles that's a bummer. But you know what, I'm sure it's for the best. Whenever I'm faced with such obstacles, initially I do get upset. But then, later on, I tell myself that it's all for my best. So, don't worry about it