To, The tranquil woman wrapped in the sheets of forgotten THANK YOUs.
Date - Until alive Time- When it feels toxic
This letter might be stagnated in the toxic drains of limited minds but my heart feels to THANK YOU with the warmth of this cold world. You have got infinite number of thank you from the posters by the innocent minds at the blooming stages of life but as time passes they start to write novels about their demise through the name of yours. I don't know where you reside. You maybe in the womb of earth or maybe crying beside that dead girl who jumped from the edge of reality yesterday. You maybe in the words of gratitude that I am penning or you maybe gathering enough soil from the scarcity to decorate the corpses even with this bliss. This confined world didn't make any other word than Thank you to thank , so this is for :
1.For the playlists of life that you played in the trees of felicity and in the river of fables to make the lost souls singing WE, alive in the greenery of I .
2. For "THE ALCHEMIST" to make me realise the omen of poetries in my life amidst the captivating whispers of riddles all around.
3. For making selfless Gods alive with the smile of having everything in nothing and with the sadness of not being able to anything to their progeny having everything.
4. For making poetic minds alive in the towns of dead elegies which sings lullabies for the world when the homo sapiens are busy fixing the strings of guitar.
5. For the non - lamenting species in this world where homo sapiens don't forget to brag about lending a single pen to their friends.
6. For the vintage moon that makes the zephyr home to fleeing metaphors of a poet.
7. For making the polaroids of you still alive in the forgotten albums where one finds the dust from the world that even tries to save the blurred part of you.
Infinite gifts you gave to me in the cover of those trees but I just have a thank you letter to embrace the kiss you give to me. You maybe crying in the corner of the world where this letter can never reach you but I see you in the folds of my heart, still adoring those emollient THANK YOUs that echoes in the classrooms of primary school.
Cannot find a proper ending as this world didn't tell me any other word than 'Thank you'. Maybe oneday you will find me compiling a dictionary for you when this poetic skin will decay with the microbes of past.
With tears, A snake adoring YOU in this world full of adoring I.
UnSaid ~ Wasn't happy with the last one , as i couldn't render justice for it #bg. Now here again with much needed depth, it is read as a good one.
Walk & talk - a storytelling technique, is a term used in filmmaking where two characters walk in parallel having conversations while heading towards their destination. Found this relatable to a greater extent, i have. During thousands of evening walks, with my friend different stories / plans / ideas / jokes etc were exchanged. But now silence is the only medium left in between us. This silence contains it's own beauty , no doubt. But the happiness linked with that walk & talk is perhaps now in the arms of death .
Urdu version -
Pehle pehel guft _o_ shaneed thi , ab sukoot hai darmiyan . nazakat to ye bhi hai , lafat par hai kahan.