Read it if you can. Else it's okay. I have other things to do. It's a long one, so you can hold on to your fav snack or drink and binge
12TH FEBRUARY 2018 It's enough. I am done now. Something needs to be done. I don't want to be a waste. Then with a firm mind I sat besides my bed. I had actually made up my mind to cry like hell for the last time in my life. And believe me, I have lots of reasons to cry. I scratched all the bad memories and experiences. My heart succumbed under pressure and then I started crying. I cried my heart out, remembering everything.......God such pain. I cried throughout the night. My eyes all red and swelled up. I stood up, went to see myself in mirror. I wanted to check whether I still need to cry. As soon as I looked up, I cried again. I cried to my heart's content. Looked up again, guess no crying was left anymore. I took a deep breath and the splashed my face with water.
09TH OF NOVEMBER 2020 I woke up. Had a sound sleep. Thought to write something. Kind of share my experience and thoughts. Since 12th Feb 2018 , believe me I have moved on. I don't remember that I cried hence forth. There were some lump in throat moments but that's fine. Now I am living a good life. Moving on. I am actually enjoying things around me. Loving people and above all loving myself. Believe I wake up daily on a positive note. And sleep without even a single negative thought . Now what am I doing?? I am following few simple rules that I made for myself.
1) 'Accepting things as they are coming.' Life's unpredictable, there are always events or happenings in store. So I won't get impatient, or develop fear. Let them come baby and will deal with them accordingly.
2) 'Closing the door to my past' Whether you believe it or not, I have simply closed the door of my past. I don't remember or recall anything. And I am a happy person.
3) 'Being patient' Patience pays, that's for sure. Hold on to it and you yourself will see.
4)'Expectations' Expect from yourself only. Not from anyone else.
5) Improve the condition of your life. Exercise, eat well, avoid stuffs that are harmful. Exercising also improves your mental health. It develops positivity. I feel it almost everyday.
6) Develop kindness. It's a great booster.
7) Control your anger and frustrations. They are there only to misguide you.
7) Tit for tat in relationships. A hi for a hi, a hug for a hug. If you don't want to talk to me it's okay , even I have no time.
People who are meant to stay in your life, they will stay. Those who leave, well there's part done. Don't wait for a hand to hold on to. Life will give you so many varied experiences that you will become strong and self sufficient.