alishaan

I'm not a permanent person in anyone's life, but i assure u to be the best temporary you'll ever meet.. #Alhamdullilah

Grid View
List View
Reposts
  • alishaan 21w

    I search for you in all these strangers..

    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 22w

    Yo I accidently made my circle so small that's it's only me...

    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 23w

    I text exactly like how i talk lol..

    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 23w

    Late replies really kill the vibe...

    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 23w

    Chasing money is better than chasing people...

    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 23w

    अमीरी इश्क़ की तुमको मुबारक,
    में बस खाना, कमाना चाहता हूँ..

  • alishaan 23w

    Tmhe to Dil m rkha thaa
    Kmabhkt Zraa sa Dil hi rkh lete
    ©alishaan

  • alishaan 24w

    Better act like u care before i act like i never met you...
    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 24w

    I feel alone 99% of the time, and sleepy in the rest 1%
    ©Alishan

  • alishaan 24w

    I just wanna vibe like we used to..
    ©Alishan