Iman means faith. Mufassal means detailed. Iman Mufassal means detailed faith.
Amantu billahi wa malaikatihi wa kutubihi wa rasulihi wal yawmil akhiri wal qudri khairihi wa sharrihi minallahi ta'la wal ba'si ba'dal maut.
I believe in--
1. Allah The first ascept of Iman is to have faith in Allah. Allah Almighty is the key to Iman. We shall believe in Tawhid i.e. the oneness of Almighty Allah. He is the One and Only. He has many beautiful names and attributes.
2. His angels Angels are the special creations of Allah. They are made of Nur (light). They are always engaged in saying Allah's Zikr and Tasbeeh. They are innumerable. They do nothing without Allah's order.
3. His Divine books All of the heavenly books revealed by Allah are known as Allah's Kalam i.e. messages. Al Quran is the best and the last of all these Divine books.
4. His messengers Almighty Allah sent innumerable prophets and messengers throughout the ages for guiding the mankind. They introduced Allah to mankind.
5. Akhirat (Day of Judgement) The life in this world is not the end for human beings. Life hereafter is Akhirat. This starts just after death. Human beings will enter Heaven for their good deeds and hell for the bad ones.
6. Taqdir (Fate)- good fate and bad fate are given by Allah Everything is predestined by Allah. Almighty Allah Himself is determiner of Taqdir.
7. Resurrection after death Allah will make everyone alive again after death. During that day everybody will be assembled in the field of Hashar and accounted for all wordly activities.
Soooo......after thinking for a long time I finally got an idea of what should I write!
So as Ramadan is coming.... I'll write about it.
Ramadan is my Favourite Islamic Month. It's really special cuz the Quran was revealed in this month. I started fasting from 2019 I guess so when I was 11. At that time I kept 11 fasts....Last year --- 12.
This year let's see how many fasts I will be able to keep.
BTW my b-day is also on Ramadan(24th April)....It's like a dream come true.
We fast on Ramadan to understand how poor people feel when they don't get food. So this Ramadan.....Spread happiness
What is your favorite aesthetic? Mine is dark academia. I think it would be super cool if some fellow Miraquillians would write poems, prose, or quotes about their favorite aesthetic under the hashtag #AestheticallyCorrect There are no rules or deadlines, you don't have to be following me or even like this post! There's no prize except the experience and the participation. Would you like to join in?
What is silence for you? The unchanted verses of poetry flowing down on fine white paper as the beauty of a setting dusk in synchrony with the serendipity of your enigma, right? Or the muted ghazals which were once played from the reminiscences of an old radio, in an urge to play again rhythmically with the beats of a winsomely tuned harmonium, isn't? However, we have absolutely forgotten that we were diagnosed with a tight temptation to compile poesy again and again, and for us, remember, silence had invariably been an indefatigable surge of balladry replicated on paper as poems of the lonesome alleys through which we trekked by sharing bonds called metaphors.
Tonight, my mind got relentlessly robbed by a vacuum which leaked little poetry into the capillary tanks through which blue-black ink flowed endlessly and stained its walls with dry ink whose fragrance is emptying the rooms of poetry and filling it with deafening silence. Silence – A perfect rendition of the poetry we always wanted to pen imperfectly to let it whisper the elegance of all sorts of desolations and woes we held in our palms and these dejections had always adultered the ink with which we penned poetries. So this time, let silence speak about poetries and let our poems engulf our silences.
All we need are; 2 cups of flour for its soft base 3- 4 table spoons of sugar of thoughts 4- 5 drops of essence of reminiscences 1 tea spoons of baking powder of experiences A pinch of salt of humor and satire, 1 cup of milk and 2 eggs for perfect texture Different types of whipped cream of language and words, Some paper mouldings to give it an required shape;
Cooking Process :
Now take a big plain and empty bowl, Add flour, sugar, eggs, salt, pour milk and essence drops, Give them a good mix for exact consistency By the blender which possesses genuine artistic qualities , Now batter is ready to go in mouldings Time to pre- heat my oven for baking, Now, bake the cake until tempting scent Runs in all over the kitchen ,and Bring it out with a safety hands, For detailing a writer's cupcakes You don't need any gel or ball pen, Just some piping bags filled with creamy words an imaginative language , Can crave your thoughts,feelings, experiences, imagination, on it better Now sprinkle icing sugar and choco-chips As writers dust various figures of speech.
Now Writer's Cupcakes is completely ready to taste Serve it to your readers, and appreciate each feedback.